Marketing Project Manager (Barcelona based)
We are a thriving international company in the eCommerce space. We’re unique in what we do, offering employees a balance between the stability of a larger organisation while maintaining our culture of an innovative, leading-edge startup. Apply today, become a vital part of our tomorrow.
We have offices in Europe (Spain, Cyprus, Georgia & the Ukraine), United States & Canada.
Get a buzz off of the latest Marketing trends? Obsessed with the latest best practices? Are you a great project manager that has an eye for detail? Want your hard work to have a positive impact on what the company does? If so, this is the job for you! We are looking for an enthusiastic Project Manager to join our marketing dream team. The chosen candidate will take responsibility for planning/executing marketing activities in order to develop and maintain awareness of the brand, maximise revenues and drive traffic.
Marketing Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support marketing managers in managing integrated marketing campaigns across both offline and online tactics.
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning, etc.)
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns.
- Researching and analysing market trends, competitor offerings, product specifications, and target audience.
- Knowledge in key areas of marketing (social media, content marketing, email marketing, PPC and SEM).
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, PR, etc.)
- Working creatively alongside the team to come up with branding ideas, advertising copy, graphic designs, and promotional materials.
- Identifying the appropriate media channels where each product or service's marketing materials can be delivered to the public.
- Enforcing brand marketing guidelines throughout each product to create a cohesive feel to each campaign.
- Managing and supervising marketing projects and staff members throughout each project/ campaign from beginning to end.
- Research possible collaborations across all Marketing channels that are relevant to the brand and take action.
- Adjusting the marketing plan as needed in response to data tracking efforts.
- Report findings and results to upper management and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field.
- Native English speaker
- Content/writing experience.
- Knowledge of Media Channels and Marketing Strategy.
- Excellent organisational, prioritisation, and decision-making skills.
- Strong analytical skills, Critical thinking.
- Good communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills.
- Proactive and able to manage multiple projects
- Knowledge of SEO
- Creative, Innovative, Independent
- Second language
- Creative Background
- Alternative Lifestyle
Location: We prefer if candidates are available to work at our Barcelona office. But we can consider remote option as well.
Time zone: EU
- Professional growth & development
- No bureaucracy
- Flexible working conditions
- Vacation, sick and personal days
- Cool young & creative team!